Arboretum Foundation staff members use these core team values to guide our everyday work.
- INTEGRITY: We act with integrity and hold ourselves accountable for results.
- HOSPITALITY: We strive to build community by creating a culture of hospitality, warmth, and belonging.
- COLLABORATION: We are strongest when we rely on the collective energy, intelligence, and contributions of all our team members.
- GROWTH: We embrace continuous learning and challenge the status quo to find creative ways to grow as an organization and as individuals.
- INCLUSION: We celebrate our different backgrounds, worldviews, and expertise, and how those combine to make us savvier problem solvers able to deliver more just, holistic results.
- PASSION: We honor the work of those who came before us and encourage in others a passion for Washington Park Arboretum.