Fall Plant Sale
A fundraiser for Washington Park Arboretum
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Graham Visitors Center
Free parking and admission
Fall is the best time for planting trees and shrubs in the Pacific Northwest—so you will not want to miss our annual fall sale.
The sale is hosted by the dedicated volunteers in our Pat Calvert Greenhouse and Plant Donations Nursery, and your tax-free plant purchases will help raise revenue to support our maintenance, education, and volunteer programs at the Arboretum.
Greenhouse discount! All plants at the Pat Calvert Greenhouse will be 25% OFF during this sale!
What you’ll find at the greenhouse
- A nice selection of perennials with fall interest, including asters.
- Trees and shrubs with great fall color, such as crape myrtles, stewartia, and beauty berry.
- Unusual evergreen shrubs.
- Prized rhododendrons, camellias, and hydrangeas propagated from the Arboretum collection.
- Beautiful conifers, including many dwarf and compact varieties.
- Much, much more.
What you’ll find at the nursery
- A fine selection of showy, hard-working perennials and grasses donated by local gardeners.
- Pollinator-friendly plants.
- Sedums and other drought-tolerant groundcovers.
- Native ferns and other plants.
- And much more.
Jun 10, 2021
Ornamental grasses are finely textured plants that lend a casual and relaxed feeling to your landscape. They move with breezes and glimmer in sunlight, changing appearance with the seasons and time of day. They also provide food, nesting material and cover for birds....
May 6, 2021
A total of 60 volunteers participated in our annual Earth Day at the Arboretum event on April 24. Co-hosted with UW Botanic Gardens and the Student Conservation Association, the work-service day was smaller than usual, due to Covid restrictions, but the volunteers...
Apr 7, 2021
Visitors Center & Arboretum Shop Now Open! Following a year of pandemic-related closure, the Graham Visitors Center and Arboretum Gift Shop have reopened in a limited capacity. Opening hours for the lobby are Wednesday through Sunday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The shop...