Gifts & Greens Galore
The annual Arboretum holiday sale
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Graham Visitors Center
Free parking and admission
All sales benefit Washington Park Arboretum!
Don’t miss our popular annual holiday sale! It features a great selection of botanical decorations and nature-inspired gifts, including many local, seasonal specialty items.
Presents with a purpose: Shop for everyone on your list, while helping support maintenance, environmental education, and volunteerism at the Arboretum
What you’ll find
- Free hot drinks: Warm up with complimentary beverages, including coffee, hot chocolate, and cider.
- Pre-bundled, fresh-cut loose greens: Donated to the Foundation by area gardeners and Arboretum horticulturists.
- A unique selection of holiday wreaths and centerpieces, hand-crafted by Foundation volunteers.
- Nature-inspired gifts and stocking stuffers: Including locally crafted jewelry, garden decor, and soaps.
- Whimsical ornaments, for decorating holiday trees, mantelpieces, and more.
- Local honey: From beehives managed by the Puget Sound Beekeepers Association.
Jan 13, 2021
In early December 2020, we created a temporary online Arboretum Gift Shop filled with nature-themed treasures from our on-site store. Designed for the holiday season, it remained opened until December 21 and netted more than $6,500 for the Arboretum. Thanks to...
Jan 4, 2021
We know that fall is the best time to plant shrubs in our region. But what are some of the more beautiful, useful, and easy-care varieties to grow? In the latest issue of the Arboretum Bulletin, garden writer Barbara Ashmun profiles a dozen of her favorite shrubs...
Dec 10, 2020
In late November, the Arboretum opened a new composting restroom in the bus-turnaround area of the Pacific Connections Garden. Solar-powered, ADA accessible, and odorfree, it is first restroom of its kind in a Seattle city park. The unit will alleviate the lack of...