Gifts & Greens Galore
The annual Arboretum holiday sale
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Graham Visitors Center
Free parking and admission
All sales benefit Washington Park Arboretum!
Don’t miss our popular annual holiday sale! It features a great selection of botanical decorations and nature-inspired gifts, including many local, seasonal specialty items.
Presents with a purpose: Shop for everyone on your list, while helping support maintenance, environmental education, and volunteerism at the Arboretum
What you’ll find
- Free hot drinks: Warm up with complimentary beverages, including coffee, hot chocolate, and cider.
- Pre-bundled, fresh-cut loose greens: Donated to the Foundation by area gardeners and Arboretum horticulturists.
- A unique selection of holiday wreaths and centerpieces, hand-crafted by Foundation volunteers.
- Nature-inspired gifts and stocking stuffers: Including locally crafted jewelry, garden decor, and soaps.
- Whimsical ornaments, for decorating holiday trees, mantelpieces, and more.
- Local honey: From beehives managed by the Puget Sound Beekeepers Association.
Aug 11, 2021
I have a very visceral memory of the day I learned the Tsutakawa Gates were stolen from the entry to the Arboretum. It was the morning of March 19, 2020, the start of the pandemic shut down, and I had swung by my office at the Graham Visitors Center early to pick up a...
Jul 14, 2021
We had a good turnout for our Virtual Annual Meeting on June 16. More than 70 Arboretum Foundation members tuned into the Zoom webinar to hear about our fiscal-year accomplishments, listen to updates from our UW and City partners, and participate in our Board of...
Jul 13, 2021
Stewartias are among the stars of the summer-flowering season at the Arboretum. While the Asian stewartia species in the main grove on the southern edge of the Camellia Collection justifiably receive a lot of praise, the lesser-known mountain stewartia (Stewartia...