Gifts & Greens Galore
The annual Arboretum holiday sale
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Graham Visitors Center
Free parking and admission
All sales benefit Washington Park Arboretum!
Don’t miss our popular annual holiday sale! It features a great selection of botanical decorations and nature-inspired gifts, including many local, seasonal specialty items.
Presents with a purpose: Shop for everyone on your list, while helping support maintenance, environmental education, and volunteerism at the Arboretum
What you’ll find
- Free hot drinks: Warm up with complimentary beverages, including coffee, hot chocolate, and cider.
- Pre-bundled, fresh-cut loose greens: Donated to the Foundation by area gardeners and Arboretum horticulturists.
- A unique selection of holiday wreaths and centerpieces, hand-crafted by Foundation volunteers.
- Nature-inspired gifts and stocking stuffers: Including locally crafted jewelry, garden decor, and soaps.
- Whimsical ornaments, for decorating holiday trees, mantelpieces, and more.
- Local honey: From beehives managed by the Puget Sound Beekeepers Association.
Apr 7, 2021
Visitors Center & Arboretum Shop Now Open! Following a year of pandemic-related closure, the Graham Visitors Center and Arboretum Gift Shop have reopened in a limited capacity. Opening hours for the lobby are Wednesday through Sunday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The shop...
Apr 1, 2021
As we communicated in our gala-related emails, we postponed the wine component of Spring Forward! due to a recent update in state licensing rules. The wine auction will now happen as a separate, mini online event from April 19 to 22. It'll feature 13 exciting wine...
Mar 19, 2021
The Arboretum Foundation has received a very generous bequest of over $300,000 from the estate of Barbara Bonjour. One of our hardest working and most cherished volunteers, Barbara passed away in April of last year. You can read her obituary in The Seattle Times. A...