Gifts & Greens Galore
The annual Arboretum holiday sale
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Graham Visitors Center
Free parking and admission
All sales benefit Washington Park Arboretum!
Don’t miss our popular annual holiday sale! It features a great selection of botanical decorations and nature-inspired gifts, including many local, seasonal specialty items.
Presents with a purpose: Shop for everyone on your list, while helping support maintenance, environmental education, and volunteerism at the Arboretum
What you’ll find
- Free hot drinks: Warm up with complimentary beverages, including coffee, hot chocolate, and cider.
- Pre-bundled, fresh-cut loose greens: Donated to the Foundation by area gardeners and Arboretum horticulturists.
- A unique selection of holiday wreaths and centerpieces, hand-crafted by Foundation volunteers.
- Nature-inspired gifts and stocking stuffers: Including locally crafted jewelry, garden decor, and soaps.
- Whimsical ornaments, for decorating holiday trees, mantelpieces, and more.
- Local honey: From beehives managed by the Puget Sound Beekeepers Association.
Oct 14, 2020
With elegant forms, delicate leaves, and captivating colors in spring, summer, and fall, Japanese maples can be living works of art. However, how do one choose from among the more than 1,000 recognized varieties that might show up in our local nurseries? In the latest...
Oct 13, 2020
The Arboretum is a treasured place of sanctuary and respite, even more so during such stressful times. While the Graham Visitors Center is currently closed and our normal volunteer programs and events are suspended, the Arboretum grounds remain open to the public. To...
Sep 15, 2020
In July and August, with funding from the Arboretum Foundation, UW Botanic Gardens horticulture staff worked on a project to restore the lower stream channel connecting the two ponds in the Woodland Garden. The channel dates back to the original Olmsted Brothers...