Gifts & Greens Galore
The annual Arboretum holiday sale
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Graham Visitors Center
Free parking and admission
All sales benefit Washington Park Arboretum!
Don’t miss our popular annual holiday sale! It features a great selection of botanical decorations and nature-inspired gifts, including many local, seasonal specialty items.
Presents with a purpose: Shop for everyone on your list, while helping support maintenance, environmental education, and volunteerism at the Arboretum
What you’ll find
- Free hot drinks: Warm up with complimentary beverages, including coffee, hot chocolate, and cider.
- Pre-bundled, fresh-cut loose greens: Donated to the Foundation by area gardeners and Arboretum horticulturists.
- A unique selection of holiday wreaths and centerpieces, hand-crafted by Foundation volunteers.
- Nature-inspired gifts and stocking stuffers: Including locally crafted jewelry, garden decor, and soaps.
- Whimsical ornaments, for decorating holiday trees, mantelpieces, and more.
- Local honey: From beehives managed by the Puget Sound Beekeepers Association.
Jun 10, 2021
Ornamental grasses are finely textured plants that lend a casual and relaxed feeling to your landscape. They move with breezes and glimmer in sunlight, changing appearance with the seasons and time of day. They also provide food, nesting material and cover for birds....
May 6, 2021
A total of 60 volunteers participated in our annual Earth Day at the Arboretum event on April 24. Co-hosted with UW Botanic Gardens and the Student Conservation Association, the work-service day was smaller than usual, due to Covid restrictions, but the volunteers...
Apr 7, 2021
Visitors Center & Arboretum Shop Now Open! Following a year of pandemic-related closure, the Graham Visitors Center and Arboretum Gift Shop have reopened in a limited capacity. Opening hours for the lobby are Wednesday through Sunday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The shop...